An Ayous wood framed poster of the Geierlay Suspension Bridge (Germany) for adding a beautiful adventurer’s vibe to a travel agency’s or vacation company’s office interior decor. This poster is printed on thick, durable, matte paper.
Situated in western Germany in the mountain range of the Hunsrück, the Geierlay Suspension Bridge spans a distance of about 360 metres and is about a hundred (100m) metres above ground.
The Geierlay Bridge is one of Germany’s must visit locations and is known to be one of the most beautiful suspension bridges in the country.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
This framed poster is produced/finished on demand for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction and waste.